Comedy Jokes Part-1

Hello friends in this part i will share some comedy jokes which definitely makes you laugh there are more parts to come so stay connected.


Joke-1:

Once there are two best friends staying in the class room together,

Boy 1:Today is my girlfriend birthday can you suggest me what gift should i give to impress her?😐
Boy 2:Is your girlfriend beautiful?
Boy 1:Yeah she is hot as well..
Boy 1: Um mm... then give her my phone number 🀣🀣🀣

Joke-2:

One day ram staying in the hotel taking a bottle of coca-cola in front of him in very sad mood then suddenly his friend shyam came drink the bottle of coca-cola and said,

Shyam: What happen my friend why are you so sad?
Ram: Don't ask friend today's day is the worst day of my life,in morning i broke with my girlfriend,then when i was going to office my car damaged and manager fired me from the job then i decided to suicide  by mixing poison in coca-cola bottle which you drink earlier.🀣🀣

Joke-3:

One day hari was flirting with girls in the collage,

Hari: I think you did not bath right?
Girl: What? I always bath, but why did you asked?
Hari: (Smiling🌝) I did not see bathing you so..πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ

Joke-4:

One day husband and wife are talking with each other,

Wife: Listen today guests are coming in our home there is nothing then pulse in our kitchen go and bring some chicken,and paneer from market,
Husband: Hum mm leave it,I have an idea when they came throw plate in the floor two times and say both chicken and paneer are waste and i will say ok leave it then bring pulses.
When guest came plate falling sound came and wife said,
Wife: O my God dear!! Pulses are waste what is next? πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

Joke-5:

Husband is training her wife to learn english 
One day in morning,
Wife: Hello dear dinner is ready come to eat.
Husband: U fool the thing that we eat in morning is called breakfast forget that i thought?
Wife: U fool this is the night remaining food.🀣

Joke-6:

One day ram goes to the ladies toilet,
Lady:🀣Hey,are you blind don't see that it is ladies toilet
Ram open's his pant and say:This is also for ladies.πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

Joke-7:

One day police caught a criminal and court has declared to hang the criminal within 30 minutes in that interval of time criminal and police are talking together,
Police:You are going to hang after 30 minutes do you have any last wish?
Criminal:No sir,I do not have such big wish just while hanging me bring my leg at top and my head at bottom.🀣🀣

Joke-8:

Student and teacher are talking to each other,
Teacher:What would you choose money or knowledge?
Student:Money
Teacher:Wrong,I would choose knowledge😌
Student:Those who does not have knowledge should choose knowledge.🀣

Joke-9:

One day ram went to hospital
Doctor: Tell me what is the problem?
Ram: My chest pain a lot
Doctor: Do you smoke?
Ram: ok bring branded one other's i do not like.😌🀣

Joke-10:

One day hari and his three friends riding same motorcycle with full speed ,with no helmet in the highway road suddenly traffic police saw them,
Traffic police: Hey stop there! Three persons in one motorcycle with full speed without helmet,without horn? stop.
Hari: Leave the road police this bike does not brake as well..😌🀣🀣

Laughing is good for health so stay happy and laugh many times as you can.

For more interesting jokes,health tips and technology stay connected with us.



CHECK THIS AT LEAST ONCE: ⇊

If this does not work you can contact me πŸŒπŸ˜ƒ




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Central Processing Unit (CPU) Works?

What is CBIS(Computer Based Informaiton System)?

Corona virus (COVID-19) Myths.